Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rain, Rain Beautiful Rain

We have had our fair share of rain lately here in town, Finally! Especially after all those summer months with no rain at all. In this house we are NOT about to complain about it except for the roof leaks we are still battling. That's another story. Yesterday we had another system move through town and before dinner I told K she could go play in it. I have only let her do this a few times and she desperately wanted to go out front IN THE STREET. She was amazed at how the water was pooling or "puddling" as she called it. What I thought would be a quick 20 to 30minutes out there running and playing turned into an Hour. She had a blast and I got to grab a few quick pics... I will NEVER complain about rain as long as I have this sweet playful face with me.
Don't you Love the rain coat with the other mixed match stuff. I think new rain gear is on our CMas list now.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

background