Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fabulous Fall

I love this time of year. The leaves falling, the wind blowing and cooler days and nights, the crispness of it all and seeing the amazing colors that God has blessed us all with this time of the year. It's a beautiful time of year. I also love the smell of Apple Cider and drinking it is even better especially the new Carmel Apple Cider at St*rbucks. Oh it's a bit of heaven for me this season and I see many more of them in my future. I have also had problems resisting carmel chocolate apples and apple pie. It's an apple thing for me this year I guess.

I have added a link to some pictures of all the activites we did in October. Whew! It was a busy month for us and it looks like the next two months will follow a similar pattern. Tis the season...

We wish you all the very merriest Christmas and a wonderful New Year filled with love, tradition and too many blessings to count.

Click here to view these pictures larger

No comments:

background